As of December 20, 2017, Serenity Place was placed by the State of NH into receivership to Families in Transition. As of January 23, 2018, the court ordered the liquidation of its assets and programs. Since then, Serenity Place programs have been transitioned to the following providers:
- Stabilization, formerly known as Crisis Respite Shelter for Safe Station, is run by Farnum Center.
- Regional Access Point RAP, Regional Access Point, which is recovery support services, is run by Granite Pathways.
- Lin’s Place and Tirrell House, transitional living programs, are now run by Families in Transition.
- New Hampshire-approved Impaired Driver Care Management Program(IDCMP) is now being offered by all the other IDCMP programs in NH. Please access these other entities at NH Bureau of Alcohol and Drug Services.
- Hillsborough County Superior North Drug Court is now run by Elliot Hospital Systems as of March 1.
- Pre-trial post-conviction Urine Analysis (UA) Testing Site is offered by US Probation.